background

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sorry it has been a while since I last posted anything. I have trouble finding time with this little girl. She likes to sleep either in my arms or on my chest....Which I really don't have a problem with (I imagine that there are a lot of mothers out there that would tell me otherwise) but i love holding her and listening to her breathe.

We had our first official outing last week. We went with my sister, mother, and met a family friend at the Katy Mills Mall. Addison did great. She fussed a little bit on the way home but otherwise she never made a noise. It seems like she is changing every day and is already getting so big.


Addison and I tried to have a mommy and me trip to Walmart the other day but that didn't go so well. We were walking around Walmart and she started to get fussy, so I got her out of her carseat and tried holding her but that didn't work. So i went to the dressing room and feed her and she went to sleep and as soon as I put her back in her carseat...she woke up, of coarse and I couldn't get her to calm down so I took what I had in the cart and check out. So needless to say...now I am a little bit nervous to take her out on my own. So please pray that our next trip out will be better!




I love this picture!


My family doesn't think that I put this child down but has you can see she loves to lay and watch the lights on her play gym.








2 comments:

  1. I got her birth announcement the other day! Too cute!!! Things will get better! They have to right? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you received the announcement. I know that things will get better!!! It will just take some time.

    ReplyDelete