background

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures of Addison.  Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while.  She keeps me on my toes all day long.  She loves to sit in her bouncer and look outside at the dogs.  She is getting better at sitting up on her own.  We started giving her vegetables this week.  So far she seems to like them.  She will eat the peas with the cereal but doesn't seem to like them by themselves.
She loves her fingers!!
This is from yesterday morning.  I fed her cereal with prunes.  She ate the whole container of prunes. 
Cody has sick since Monday afternoon so he has been quarantined to the spare bedroom.  I had to call in to work this week so that Addison hopefully doesn't get sick too.  So far....we have been lucky! (knock on wood)  Cody is feeling better today so far.  So hopefully he is better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment