background

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wisconsin Part 5

I think that this is the last of the pictures of Wisconsin.  These pictures are from the Christianson Family reunion. 
This is the group picture that we took of the Deeren Family.
Grandma with her grandkids
Grandma with Brad, Lisa and Aaron
Grandma with Ben, Tracy, Andrew and Adam
Grandma with Brent, Mary, Brendon & Kloi
Grandma with Cody, Jody & Addison
This is my favorite picture of Addison!
The Crenshaw's
Addison wanting to run around and daddy holding her.
Cody, Jody & Addison
Me and my sweet baby girl
Giving my sweet Addison kisses!
The Christianson Family!  My mother with all her brothers and sisters.
Addison swinging!
Kloi and Addison
This pictures makes me laugh!  Love Kloi's face...Like she is thinking "I have got to hold on tight!"
Michelle with all her baby cousins
Cousins
This is my cousin Audra with her daughter Vaira & Addison and I.
Addison with her Greatgrandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment