background

Saturday, October 24, 2009

10 weeks old

Not to much new this week. Addison is still growing and cooing all the time. I love to wake up and go over to her bassinet and she will turn and look at me and give the biggest smile. =) It just melts my heart.

We were getting ready to go somewhere and she was staring at her ducky. Such an intense look.




She was staring the giraffe down too. Makes you wonder what is going thorough her head.




We went to a pumpkin patch near our house and picked out some pumpkins.







I was playing with her hair today! I was surprised that I her hair can do this. Cody didn't like it very much. He said that she looked like a "Mexican baby"!!! I think that it is cute except for the fact that it stands straight up. I know it isn't centered on her head but that was the best that I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment