background

Saturday, October 31, 2009

1st Halloween

We had a great 1st Halloween! On Friday night, we went to my sister's house for her Halloween party with her boys. We had a blast. Then tonight Addison and I went to a friends house for another Halloween party. Addison dressed up as a Pink Cheetah. She was so cute.
This picture was taken after her nap today. I have mentioned before about how she smiles at me when she wakes up. Well I was able to finally get a picture of her smiling.

This was us getting ready to go. I ended up removing the makeup on her nose because it was taking forever to dry and she keep putting her hands in it and it was getting everywhere. So we went with just whiskers. Still very cute, though!!


This is Addison all dressed up ready to go! So cute!

I LOVE this picture!!!


Sorry I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to rotate this picture. Stacy or Casey maybe you can help me?

This was at my friend Christen's Halloween Party. This is a area that she has set up for everybody to take pictures. Very Cute Christen! You did a great job! We had a blast but it was starting to get cold so we didn't stay to long. I would have loved to stay longer.


Mommy and Addison



1 comment: