background

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow on 2-4-11


Here are some pictures with the snow that we received.  Addison was kind of leery about playing in the snow.  I think that it had to do more with all the clothes that I put on her and the snow bib and jacket.  She looks like the Michelin baby with it all on.  After going to the park and playing, we went into the backyard to play with the dogs.  She seemed to enjoy that more.  She was throwing snow at Cody.   
Walking to the park.

 Look at those Icy/Slushy Roads




 Playing at the park!  The playground equipment was icy!  You can slide very fast.  I went down the curly slide after Addison and slid all the way down and couldn't stop so I landed on my bottom.  Addison liked sliding as always.  She was able to slow herself down with her boots on the side of the slide.


 Here is Cody coming down...as you can see he didn't land with his feet!





2 comments:

  1. Graceful, Cody! How fun......there is nothing like snow in the south.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say to much because I did the same thing sliding on the twisty slide. But he was trying to slide down as fast as he could.

    ReplyDelete